• Friday – Five burglaries took place.
Cash, jewellery, clothes, electronics and other valuables were stolen from homes along Denis van der Byl and Freel streets in Minnebron, George and Regents avenues in Anzac and Lawrence Road in Dalpark.
* A man was robbed of a large sum of cash by a man from whom he was supposed to buy a car.
The pair met up in the CBD at around noon and drove to a petrol station along Prince George Avenue in Brenthurst where the victim was threatened with a gun and robbed of his money and passport.
* Cash was stolen from a vehicle parked along Voortrekker Road.
* A woman was robbed of her cellphone and jewellery in a taxi.
Shortly after boarding the white Toyota Quantum along Athlone Avenue in Dalview at about 2pm, the victim and four other female commuters were held at gunpoint by one of the male passengers.
They were robbed of their belongings and dropped off near Withok Estates.
• Saturday – Various household items were stolen from residences along Hoy Avenue, Victoria Avenue, and Samuel Road in Rand Collieries.
• Sunday – The driver of a silver Mercedes-Benz C200 was robbed of his vehicle at the corner of Heidelberg (R23) and New Kleinfontein roads, near Leachville.
The victim was stationary at the traffic lights at around 6pm when he was confronted by three men, one of whom was armed with a gun.
After being forced out of the car, the victim’s hands and legs were bound.
He was bundled into the boot of his car and let go several hours later near Tokoza.
* An eatery in the [email protected] was robbed of cash by three men.
The trio struck while staff were closing the restaurant at around 6.30pm.
Staff members were rounded up and locked in the office.
• A security guard sustained three gunshot wounds to his legs during an incident at a company in Uranium Road, Vulcania.
The guard was patrolling the property when he discovered three men on the premises at around midnight.
Upon spotting the guard, the intruders gave chase and shots were fired.
The men fled after robbing the injured guard of his panic button.
• Possession of drugs: 7
• Speeding: 4
• Reckless driving: 1
• Shoplifting: 3
• Malicious damage to property and assault: 1
• Culpable homicide: 1
• Theft: 1
• Bribery: 1
• Murder: 1
• Malicious damage to property and assault GBH: 1
• Illegal immigrants: 1
• Malicious damage to property: 1
• Fraud: 5
• Drunk driving: 3
• Assault GBH: 2
Information supplied by the Brakpan SAPS. All details are correct at the time of publishing.